IRS Determination Letter
Apt Fitness, Inc., is a Florida not for profit corporation designated by IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
Apt Fitness, Inc., was founded by a high functioning autist who recognized disparity in employment practices, service at service industry destinations, and stereotypes by those less informed regarding autists. She is a minority with a penchant for equality and assisting those with limited access to resources.
- to make exercise solutions affordable to individuals affected by autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, depression, and anxiety;
- to demonstrate how exercise can be used in lieu of prescriptions in many cases;
- to facilitate intra family relations by providing support services for autists, their loved ones, and caregivers;
- to offer a safe, judgment free environment and provide support for autists, their loved ones, and caregivers;
- to create an empowerment network for autists to offer their services to others who are in need
- to create a community of acceptance of autists; and
- creating a redefinition of autism that shatters negative stigma and stereotypes